Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Central US; Remote
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned solution provider specializing in telecommunications, comprehensive network assessments, industry-leading engineering, drafting and design services, and 24/7 support services. Come join our team of engineers and experts that guide our customers toward the right choices to future-proof their network for years to come. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Technical Solutions Specialist to support the Enterprise Networking, Data Center and Enterprise Security technologies while enabling and enhancing the service delivery offerings. This will include supporting the national account teams by familiarizing our Sales Engineers with Enterprise Solutions and working with them to ensure that our product and service offerings meet the needs of our customers. They will also fulfill services contracted by customers such as implementation, hand-off training, and system augments. We are looking for the right person for this role with technical expertise within Enterprise Solutions technology from specialist to CCIE.
- Support Technology and Engineering team in creating, developing, testing, validating current and new Enterprise Solutions and Offers.
- Bring an Enterprise Solutions mindset into current and new client conversations.
- Maintain technical knowledge and stay abreast of technical advancements.
- Carry out independent or guided work on specific tasks associated with the implementation of specific aspects of the various projects.
- Lead and direct different projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Support Sales and Marketing, as needed, to bring offers and solutions to market.
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience along with similar initiatives variants.
- Develop a high-performance atmosphere.
- Contribute and influence strategic direction for Enterprise Solutions using informal and formal communication.
- Manage and surpass customer expectations and ensure delivery fulfills expectations.
- Represent customers internally and collaborate with Engineering to assure offer alignment.
- Collaborate with Engineering to enable the team to provide services within their area of expertise.
- Collaborate on documentation, best practices, and automation where appropriate to standardize offers and services.
- Represent CCI Systems as a Multi-Vendor Customer Advocate and Technology Leader.
- Perform other related duties as directed by the Enterprise Solutions Manager.
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Network Systems Administrator, Computer Science, Technologies, or related degree; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- 5+ years’ experience with technology within Enterprise Solutions such as: Access Networks (Wi-Fi & Ethernet), Edge Routing, WAN, SD-WAN, Managed Services, and Security (Firewalls, DDoS, Network Access Control, Assessment, Red, and Blue Team Services).
- 5+ years’ experience with Data Center solutions such as: Compute, Storage, Networking, Data Center Interconnect, and Virtualization.
- Multivendor internetworking experience preferred.
- Associate or Professional technical certification or ability to attain it, such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP.
- CCIE certification preferred.
- Hands on experience with Technology Partners Enterprise Solutions to include (but not exclusive to): Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, A10 Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, NetApp, VMWare, HP Enterprise, and NetScout.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft applications.
- Ability to apply knowledge of sales strategies in behavior and communications throughout the duration of the sales cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Ability to interface & communicate properly with customers.
- Ability to lead a client demonstration, training, or design session.
- Goal-Oriented, self-starter that is capable of driving results in both team-oriented and individual contributor environment.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to develop and create detailed test plans and network documents.
- Be able to educate others within the organizations in the areas of your expertise.
- Pro-actively maintain technical and functional knowledge of evolving market solutions and offerings.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant OEMs to understand their initiatives and direction.
- Ability to take direction and work within timelines.
- Superior work ethic & highly motivated.
- Business technical entrepreneurial mindset.
Shift is Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but must be able to work outside normal business hours when required.
- This position may require approximately 25% travel, remote when not traveling.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
CCI Systems, Inc.
AddressRapid City, SD
TechnologyView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.