Field Project Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Field Project Coordinator to ensure all subcontractor and in-house workflow is staying on task, to include work assignments, issuance of addendums, quality control, and invoice approval within the assigned area of a project. The ideal candidate will possess top notch time management skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to details, deliver excellent service, and collaborate with our Engineering Services Leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign and monitor new jobs for a specific region.
- Populate required production reports.
- Communicate with Project Manager regarding projects, QC, turnaround times and other aspects of the project.
- Field staff management to include: ensuring weekly production reports are turned in, monitoring production and work quality on a daily basis.
- Provide all necessary job information to field staff.
- Update Work Front daily to ensure all projects are up to date.
- Track permits on required projects.
- Ensure subcontractors are on site and working.
- Ensure that QC corrections are completed by field staff, along with any other QC feedback is necessary.
- Ensure signed addendums are received prior to work starting.
- Create queries and pivot tables to compile data for tracking purposes.
- Compiling reports for distribution to management.
- Conduct weekly conference calls with field staff as required & maintain up to date minutes of all calls and distribute weekly to all participants.
- Ensure delivery of final product to customer.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Skills we are looking for
- Driven and personable candidates with a 2- or 4-year degree in Engineering, Business Management, Business Administration or similar field of study preferred.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in engineering, CAD operations, and/or related work in an industrial/construction environment.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in supervision of successful projects and/or teams.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Must be able to insert pivot tables into Excel.
- The use of analytical and observational skills, which demonstrate an ability to plan projects, review/recommend technical specifications, coordinate staffing needs, communicate, and manage all aspects of a project.
- Exceptional professional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with an ability to work confidently in a high-pressure/high-energy environment.
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to handle subcontractor issues and concerns effectively and in a timely manner.
- Must be willing to learn new product lines and technologies to serve the departmental needs and goals.
Shift is full-time, Monday – Friday, within the hours of 7:00 am – 5:00 pm CST. Must have flexibility, and willingness to work outside normal business hours as needed.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
CCI Systems, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.
Get fresh CCI Mechanical jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.