Field Engineering Project Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Field Engineering Project Supervisor to provide direction to our Field Engineering staff and support the prioritization of field tasks. The right candidate may be experienced in supervision of a successful team; will be familiar with CATV/Telecom Field operations, including engineering, mapping, design, and utility locating; will be able to provide outstanding customer service, and be team oriented. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Work and communicate with project managers, Field personnel, design personnel, various level of leadership, and subcontractors for meeting project initiatives within scope, budget, and deadlines.
- Focus on productivity and accuracy of engineering project deliverables in a high production environment.
- Issue and track work needed to complete assigned projects through various systematic and analytical means.
- Perform quality control checks on all engineering deliverables received from field resources.
- Review and verify invoices from 3rd Party personnel to ensure work was performed.
- Monitor and maintain schedules and service level agreements for meeting both internal and external customer specifications.
- Attend all necessary meetings for achieving stated goals and objectives are being met.
- Deploy to projects for up to 3 consecutive weeks per instance for ensuring field personnel support and project success.
- Create and promote the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as related to employees, the public and customers. This includes ensuring that service and quality provided to customers is superior to that of our competition.
Qualifications we are looking for.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years’ experience in HFC as-built mapping.
- 1+ years’ experience in Make Ready and or Pole Profiling.
- Knowledge of design and the construction HFC systems.
- Detailed knowledge of HFC engineering processes and or/ construction practices.
- Prior supervisory experience in a related industry preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret HFC maps, As-built drawings, and HFC and FTTx diagrams associated with Coaxial and Fiber projects.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of QuickBase, Smartsheet’s, ARC GIS, Bluebeam-Revu, and Salesforce P2 Workflows, Magellan, Prism, Workfront, Katapult preferred.
- Must be highly responsible and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to work independently within minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as assigned by the Project Manager.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, Monday – Friday, within the hours of 7:00 am – 6:00 pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours, as necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be willing to travel 75%.
- Company vehicle and necessary tools will be provided.
- Travel accommodations are provided for remote project assignments.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.
Get fresh Field Engineer Telecommunications jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.