Design Program Manager
- Posted: 23 days ago
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on-the-job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
CCI is seeking a Design Program Manager for Technical Engineering Services who will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, executing, and completing projects in accordance with company policies and objectives. The right candidate will have outstanding communication skills, proficient in organization, and be team- oriented. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Responsible for oversight on project managers and supervisors.
- Direct and manage project development and oversee quality control from beginning to end.
- Own job sheet (project) P&L including timely billing.
- To interpret customer-provided route proposals and incorporate them into OSP design.
- FTTH/ODN network planning and high /low level design, preparation of design pack documents.
- Monitor, record, and report against contract partners to ensure survey and design delivery meet agreed plan.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Fosters environment of company safety, corporate culture, and values.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Delegate tasks and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan, track, and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Devise content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations reporting report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Technical Engineering Services
Qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience in project/construction management field required.
- 5-7+ years' field experience or standard project management methodologies.
- Certifications in project management or related field preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Visio and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can perform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, vendors, and customers/clients of all demographics and professional levels. Also, be able to gain credibility with them to effectively complete tasks.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, Monday- Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours, as necessary.
- Travel up to 35% for this position is required.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?