Customer Success Manager-REMOTE
CCI Systems, Inc. Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to ensure CCI’s customers have an outstanding customer experience. They will define and manage the project scope, monitor goals and deliverables, evaluate gaps, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. Throughout the lifecycle of the project, they will keep stakeholders informed while adhering the company’s goals and vision.
- Develop long-term trusted customer relationships.
- Provide technical knowledge and support to project team, vendors, and customers.
- Plan, track, and schedule project timelines and milestones.
- Estimate, acquire resources, delegate tasks and responsibilities, and coordinate the efforts of the team to deliver projects according to scope.
- Develop best practices and deliver full-scale project plans, progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, associated communication documents, and presentations.
- Define the objectives and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage change in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendation report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Expected to be self-motivated to learn new and upcoming technologies and to keep knowledge current.
- Ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision.
- Consistently demonstrate the Values of the Company through all personal acts and lead others to conform to these behaviors.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Manager of the PMO COE.
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of customer engagement experience in post-sales support or equivalent experience in project and account management.
- Certification in Project Management is preferred.
- Associate level network certification (Network +, CCNA, CCENT, JNCIA or similar) is preferred.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry is preferred.
- Experience in the Service Provider industry (LEC, CLEC, ILEC, ISP, or similar), Data Center, Network Security, Optical Networking, IP, WAN, Routing, Switching, and Electrical Co-Op networks is preferred.
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, Fortinet, and other manufacturers is preferred.
- Knowledge of network terminology, related installation, and industry products is highly preferred.
- Technical aptitude and familiar with the design and deployment of complex networking projects.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Visio, Microsoft Office applications, Google Suite, CRM software, and web-based applications.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Establish, develop, and maintain interdepartmental relationships and communications to ensure alignment on all business initiatives.
- Possess strong strategic vision to proactively identify issues, opportunities, and solutions and coordinate timely resolutions.
- Make decisions and implement change to improve processes and customer experiences by reviewing customer escalation and key drivers.
- Superior ability to engage and present information to management, colleagues, and public groups.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline and deliver a client experience that is consistent with our service culture.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and maintain a calm and professional demeanor.
- Effectively work independently and/or in a collaborative team environment.
- Professional and reliable remote collaboration skills and work environment.
- Proven ability to solve complicated problems creatively.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments to effectively complete tasks.
- Expert at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- The ability to embrace corporate values, understand the company vision, and exemplify CCI leadership behaviors.
Shift is Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but must be able to work outside normal business hours when required.
Must be willing to travel approximately 25%.
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.