Centralized Workflow Specialist
CCI Systems, Inc. Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a full-time Centralized Workflow Specialist to assist with assigning production work, communicating with customers regarding workflow changes, reviewing production claims / invoicing, and other administrative duties as needed. The right candidate will possess positivity, responsibility, dependability, and self-motivation in order to support our project management teams. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning, increased responsibility, and will push you to rise to your potential!
- Assign production work and provide productivity insight to the Project Supervisor or Manager via verbal communication and reporting as necessary on a regular basis.
- Work with the Project Manager to review all designer invoicing claims to ensure accuracy and job completion.
- Work with Project Supervisor regarding final review of subcontractor invoices.
- Scan field notes and other maps as needed by Project Managers.
- Work with Project Managers and others in Administrative Department in creating, shipping and invoicing extensions.
- Work with Project Manager and Project Supervisor to identify and resolve overdue and outstanding extensions at regular intervals.
- Run and distribute weekly reports as appropriate.
- Accurately and efficiently review current workload and assign to production staff and subcontractor staff as required.
- Monitor assigned help requests from production staff and provide resolution with assistance from customer and/or project manager.
- Maintain confidentiality on all data and information relative to customers and sensitive internal reports.
- Work with Project Manager on ad-hoc administrative tasks.
Qualifications we are looking for?
- Driven and personable candidates with a 2- or 4-year degree in Business Administration or Accounting, and/or 2+ years of work experience in an administrative role, accounting, or related field strongly preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of databases such as Access, QuickBase, or SQL preferred.
- Must have a high attention to detail, a commitment to excellence and teamwork, with the adaptability to work in a fast-paced and sudden-changing environment.
- Must have strong communication skills, with the aptitude to take direction and work independently.
- Must be willing to learn and accept additional responsibilities to serve the departmental needs and goals.
- This is an entry-level position, and pay scales will reflect as such.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, Monday – Thursday, 3:30 pm - 1:00 am CST, AND Friday, 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
- Pre-employment screenings, including reliable Internet connection test, background check, and drug screen required.
- POST-COVID-19, this position may require your physical in-office presence.
- This position may be remote/work-from-home, and can be performed anywhere in the U.S., with exception to Colorado, California, Washington State, and New York City Metro Areas.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.