Cable TV Design Project Supervisor - Days/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Please note: Our positions are posted in multiple areas of the U.S. to attract the best talent to fill our roles. Our Corporate Office location is in Iron Mountain, MI. Unless you are within a commutable distance to, and would like the option to work from this office, this position will be 100% remote/work-from-home.
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
CCI Design Engineering Services is seeking a Project Supervisor to ensure SLA compliance on all projects in progress and that proper levels of quality control are being performed on their projects in conjunction with the Project Manager. The right candidate will be experienced in Cable TV FTTx Design & QC processes, and will be experienced in overseeing a team; to include project team lead, and/or supervision of direct reports, communication of project requirements, execution and completion.
- Supervise employees; monitor projects, workload, and help improve the quality of work in order to reduce the time and cost of project completion.
- Track project volume, production, profitability, and backlog daily.
- Communicate regularly with customers and key Engineering personnel to ensure customer satisfaction, and that stated goals and objectives for projects are met.
- Provide all necessary job information to QC department, and make sure subcontractor work is quality controlled by CCI.
- Responsible for implementing corrective actions, as appropriate, on any project in order to meet cost targets, completion schedules, and cash flow projections.
- Organizational actions included but not limited to reviewing and submitting timesheets, and conducting annual reviews, and any other duties assigned by Project Manager.
- Create and promote the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as related to employees, the public and customers.
- Be willing to learn new product lines and technologies to serve the departmental needs and goals.
- Embrace the corporate values, understand the company vision, and exemplify company leadership behaviors.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Personable, results-driven, and excellence-seeking candidates 1-3+ years’ experience as a higher-level Cable TV Design Project Supervisor strongly preferred; higher-level Cable TV Design experience or Cable TV Design Team Lead experience required.
- Must have working knowledge of Cable TV FTTx Design in SpatialNET, LODE Data, ArcGIS, 3GIS, GE Smallworld, and/or AutoCAD.
- Must have 1-2+ years' experience in Cable TV Design QC.
- 2- or 4-year degree in Engineering, Business Management, CAD Drafting & Design, or equivalent field strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word, etc. strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and able to learn new product lines and technologies to serve the departmental needs and goals.
- Analytical and observational skills, which demonstrate ability to, plan projects, review/recommend technical specifications, coordinate staffing needs, communicate, and manage all aspects of a project.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with direct reports and customers, in person, via telephone, or email.
- Must be able to handle employee issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to provide strong leadership through coaching and mentoring with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to motivate employees in a challenging and dynamic business environment.
- Well-organized with an ability to work confidently in a high-pressure/high-energy environment.
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision.
- Must embrace the CCI Systems vision, mission, values, culture, and characteristics of leadership.
- Must be able to sit, use a computer, keyboard, and mouse for extended periods of time.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
- Pre-employment screenings, including reliable internet connection test, background check, and drug test required.
- POST-COVID-19, your physical in-office presence may be required.
- This position may be remote/work-from-home, and can be performed anywhere in the U.S., except California, Colorado, Washington State, and New York City Metro Areas.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.