CAD/GIS Drafting & Design
CCI Systems, Inc. Carbondale, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
**We have offices located in Appleton, WI - Iron Mountain, MI - Centennial, CO. This position is Remote/Work-From-Home eligible if you are not within a driving distance to these areas.**
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking Drafters and Designers and through our top-notch on the job training program, our employees gain the knowledge in equipment and specs related to design, mapping, and engineering of coaxial and fiber optic communications systems. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Design site plans for updating fiber and coaxial cable routes.
- Understand survey field notes and sketches to create new or update existing designs using various software platforms.
- Organize and maintain revisions of project drawings.
- Complete assigned work while maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
Qualifications we are looking for?
- Ambitious and personable people who have a 2- or 4-year degree in Engineering Technologies, GIS, or CAD Drafting, or similar, and/or equivalent work experience with design software. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Bentley v8i, Microstation, SpatialNET, and/or LODE Data experience a plus.
- Cable TV, RF and Fiber design experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be a great communicator, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in project scope, and shifts in priority.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, on two schedules: Monday-Friday 6:00 am-2:30 pm CST OR Monday-Thursday 3:00 pm-1:30 am CST. Night shift wage differential offered! Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
- Pre-employment screenings, including reliable Internet connection test, background check, and drug test required.
- POST-COVID-19, regular and reliable physical in-office attendance may be required.
- This position may be remote/work-from home, and can be performed anywhere in the U.S., except Colorado, California, Washington State, and New York City Metro Areas.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.