Astrea Direct Sales Representatives - Commissions + Salary!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
Do you enjoy friendly and fun competition, an outdoor office environment with a flexible schedule, and the potential to make a six-figure income??? Join our team of Direct Sales Representatives!! Join the best in the world today!!
- Boundless income potential: Our highest performing sales reps have the potential to earn $100k+ this year with commissions and base salary!
- Paid Training: Get paid to learn how we close sales deals with our customers, also get paid for career advancement trainings!
- Benefits Package: Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, Wellness/Fitness Reimbursement, Education Reimbursement, and more!
- Live within an Astrea service area: Receive a discount on your services!
- Career Advancement: Being employee-owned means we LOVE to promote from within!
We are seeking a Direct Sales Representative to identify sales opportunities through local door-to-door efforts, develop relationships with prospects, and close sales that result in Astrea products and services placed in Residential homes. The right candidate may be experienced in direct customer contact sales and will be able to provide outstanding customer service to various types of personalities both externally and internally. Candidates will also be world class relationship builders, knowledge seekers, and will be highly resourceful when discussing Astrea products and services. They will also be effective communicators and will be able to work successfully with our Astrea Sales Teams and Leadership Teams.
- Travel to different neighborhoods going door-to-door with the goal of selling Astrea products and services.
- Pitch Astrea products and services, including but not limited to Video, Voice, and Data.
- Use critical thinking and organizational skills to plan, prepare, and execute daily activities to maximize overall results.
- Follow up with prospects in a timely manner, meeting all SLA guidelines, to maximize results and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recognize and reach out to businesses & community advocates within Astrea service area to generate leads, build relationships and overall awareness for Astrea.
- Maintain a prospect list within CRM database.
- Achieve predetermined sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participate in local events in collaboration with Marketing.
- Assist with Astrea store fronts as needed for sales operations.
- Accurately handle all customer accounts, inputting accurate information into systems, double checking work, correcting errors following all federal security measure to protect customers confidential information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention by collaboration with Support Team.
- Maintain continual study of industry knowledge and evolution.
- Develop constructive and cooperate working relationships to aid in the success of role.
- Adhere to all CCI Systems, Inc. Safety & Compliance guidelines.
- Ensure confidentiality of company information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Candidates who are self-driven, goal-oriented, and excellence-achieving with a 2-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent field of study preferred.
- 1-3+ years of experience in direct sales and customer service. Experience with Cable TV, Internet, and Telephone sales a plus!
- Excellence in professional demeanor and dress, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams; experience with easy-code databases, i.e., Quickbase, a plus!
- Capable of driving results in both team-oriented and individual contributor environment.
- Must be responsible, organized, and able to work effectivity in a remote location when not traveling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with sudden priority shifts.
- Ability to work within deadlines and produce accurate, neat work.
- Willingness to learn; adapt and accept increasing responsibility.
- Analytical ability using general business mathematical skills, percentages, and fractions.
Shift is full-time within the hours of 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Travel up to 85% to meet with customers throughout Astrea service areas, including but not limited to weekly overnight stays is required. 15% Remote/Work-From-Home.
- Ability to walk long distances and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to travel in all types of weather conditions.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?