Astrea Direct Sales Representatives - Commissions + Salary!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
Why Astrea? Do you enjoy friendly and fun competition, an outdoor office environment with a flexible schedule, and the potential to make a six-figure income??? Join our team of Direct Sales Representatives!! Astrea is Wisconsin’s THIRD LARGEST PROVIDER of Internet, Cable TV, and Telephone services, growing strong and steady!! Join the best in the world today!!
- Boundless income potential: Our highest performing sales reps have the potential to earn $100k+ this year with commissions and base salary!
- Paid Training: Get paid to learn how we close sales deals with our customers. Then later get paid for career advancement trainings!
- Pay Schedule: All Astrea employees are paid weekly on Fridays!
- Benefits Package: Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, Wellness/Fitness Reimbursement, Education Reimbursement, and more!
- Live within an Astrea service area? Receive a discount on your services!
- Career Advancement: Being employee-owned means we LOVE to promote from within!
*Please note: This position is posted within the Astrea service areas and areas nearby to attract the best talent to fill this role. Our Corporate Office location is in Iron Mountain, MI. Unless you are within a commutable distance to, and would like the option to work from this office, this position will be 85% Travel, and 15% Remote/Work-From-Home.
We are seeking Direct Sales Representatives to identify sales opportunities through local door to door efforts, develop relationships with prospects, and close sales that result in Astrea products and services placed in Residential homes within Astrea service areas. The right candidates may be experienced in direct customer contact sales and will be able to provide outstanding customer service to various types of personalities both externally and internally. Candidates will also be world class relationship builders, knowledge seekers, and will be highly resourceful when discussing Astrea products and services. They will also be effective communicators and will be able to work successfully with our Astrea Sales Teams and Leadership Teams. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Travel to different neighborhoods going door-to-door with the goal of selling Astrea products and services.
- Travel up to 85% to meet with customers throughout Astrea service areas, including but not limited to weekly overnight stays is required.
- Pitch Astrea products and services, including but not limited to Video, Voice, and Data.
- Use critical thinking and organizational skills to plan, prepare, and execute daily activities to maximize overall results.
- Follow up with prospects in a timely manner, meeting all SLA guidelines, to maximize results and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recognize and reach out to businesses & community advocates within Astrea service area to generate leads, build relationships and overall awareness for Astrea.
- Maintain a prospect list within CRM database.
- Achieve predetermined sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participate in local events in collaboration with Marketing.
- Assist with Astrea store fronts as needed for sales operations.
- Accurately handle all customer accounts, inputting accurate information into systems, double checking work, correcting errors following all federal security measure to protect customers confidential information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention by collaboration with Support Team.
- Maintain continual study of industry knowledge and evolution.
- Develop constructive and cooperate working relationships to aid in the success of role.
- Adhere to all CCI Systems, Inc. Safety & Compliance guidelines.
- Ensure confidentiality of company information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Candidates who are self-driven, goal-oriented, and excellence-achieving with a 2-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent field of study preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3+ years of experience in direct sales and customer service. Experience with Cable TV, Internet, and Telephone sales a plus!
- Excellence in professional demeanor and dress, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to walk long distances and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Travel up to 85% to customers in the Astrea service areas with potential weekly overnight stays is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be willing and able to travel in all types of weather conditions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams; experience with easy-code databases, i.e. Quickbase, a plus!
- Capable of driving results in both team-oriented and individual contributor environment.
- Must be responsible, organized, and able to work effectivity in a remote location when not traveling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with sudden priority shifts.
- Ability to work within deadlines and produce accurate, neat work.
- Willingness to learn; adapt and accept increasing responsibility.
- Analytical ability using general business mathematical skills, percentages, and fractions.
Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week minimum, within the hours of 7:00 am – 9:00 pm CST. Further schedule considerations TBD by hiring teams. Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal business hours as necessary.
- Pre-employment screenings, including criminal and motor vehicle background checks, reliable internet connection test, and drug test required.
- POST-COVID-19, your regular and reliable physical in-office presence may be required.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Astrea is a division of CCI Systems, Inc., an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our business is focused on bringing High-speed Internet, TV, and Telephone services to those who choose small-town living. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.