Associate Sales Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Guide Star? Guide Star is an IT managed services provider specializing in IT technical and end user support, monitoring, managed wireless solutions and security for small and medium size business, internet service providers, and hospitality organizations across the US and Canada. We are a division of CCI Systems, Inc. which is an Employee-Owned solution provider specializing in telecommunications, comprehensive network assessments, industry-leading engineering, drafting and design services, and 24/7 support services. Come join our team of engineers and experts that guide our customers toward the right choices to future-proof their network for years to come. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking an Associate Sales Executive is to identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities, particularly IT and Cybersecurity assessments that will lead to follow-on recurring services.
- Quickly develop expertise in the Information Technology/Cybersecurity services that Guide Star has to offer.
- Exercise initiative to seek out, develop, and close new business opportunities within assigned territory for IT/Cybersecurity service offerings with a focus on adding monthly recurring revenue.
- Actively seek out internal assistance and support for your sales efforts- use the resources we have to maximum benefit.
- Achieve required sales goals, gross profit, and recurring revenue objectives for the assigned sales territory, the Guide Star division, and the company.
- Organize and drive sales initiatives with delivery teams to complete assessments and present results to customers.
- Follow-up on assessment findings promptly with proposals for services.
- Maintain accurate and up to date prospect and opportunity information in the CRM and report to management as requested.
- Promptly follow-up on assigned leads generated by marketing efforts.
- Upon closing, turn over on-going customer service to sales support/account management.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting on competitor activity.
- Represent Guide Star at community functions, trade shows, speaking engagements, etc.
- Self-organize processes to maintain documentation and customer correspondence on all opportunities.
- Maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance and an appropriate professional attitude for the position and situation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Manager of Business Development.
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, MIS, or related field required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook required.
- Strong Sales hunter mindset.
- Deep understanding of how information technology is used in business.
- Sales skills which demonstrate the ability to organize, develop, implement, and manage sales programs and processes.
- Outgoing personality, eager to engage new prospects in sales discussions.
- Ability to successfully engage and network at group gatherings and meetings.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally, with customers, employees, colleagues, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or targets and able to work under pressure or high stress.
- Comfortable with selling IT and Cybersecurity Services in a virtual as well as face to face environment.
- Ability to function in a start-up like environment where processes are being refined.
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 50% of the time, sometimes approximately 2-3 days each week.
Shift is Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but must be able to work outside normal business hours when required.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCI Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at CCI Systems, Inc.
Get fresh Technical Sales Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.