Travel Physical Therapist (PT) or Local Travel Physical Therapist needed for aGeneral Orthopedic Outpatient /Sports Medicine Practice inDunkirk, MD
Estimated Take Home After Taxes: $1800-$1900 per week. We offer First Day Health Benefits and a generous con ed package.
Details of the Outpatient Physical Therapy (PT) Assignment:
Currently seeking Travel Physical Therapist (PT) in Dunkirk, MD to work in an Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine setting. Adult patient population, weekend warriors, and great sports medicine patient population. General Ortho, Some Spine, Sports, Post-Op, and Pre-Op.
We treat on average10-12 patients per day. 1-hour evaluations and 30-45 minute follow-up appointments. Flexible schedules available: 4/10s, 4/9s, 5/8s. 40 hours per week guaranteed.
Requirements for theTravel Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient Ortho Sports Med
- Masters and Doctorate of Physical Therapy (PT) from accredited physical therapy (PT) program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- At least 1 year of outpatient ortho experience
- Current CPR Certificate
- Must also have strong written and oral communication with interpersonal skills.
- Team collaboration and clinical reasoning are also necessary.
BENEFITS for CCI Travel Physical Therapist (PT):
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment. 3 different Health plans to choose from that best fits your needs,
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and local inservices (free of cost)
- Free access to MedBridge for 1 year.
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
Join the CCI team today bycalling us Toll-Free at 1-877-221-2981 or Locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online atwww.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly towww.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/and make the connection today!