CCI Health & Wellness Services empowers patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience. We deliver high quality, affordable, care to every patient during all stages of life providing services to the medically under-served at 14 sites in Montgomery and northern Prince George's counties. Our services include primary care, behavioral health, dental, adolescent health, HIV and infectious disease testing and treatment, prenatal, and family planning. CCI Health & Wellness Services is also the largest provider of WIC services in the state of Maryland.
We currently have an opening for a Dental Assistant at our Silver Spring site who will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including patient care, administrative, lab, and x-ray functions. The Dental assistant must be fluent in Spanish and be certified to conduct x-rays.
* Prepare treatment room for patients, following prescribed procedures and protocols
* Prepare patients for dental treatment
* Assist the Doctor with a wide variety of procedures
* Make appointments, answer phones and questions, contact patients for follow-up
* Process billing and collections
* Monitor supplies and equipment, maintain quality control standards
* Maintain a positive work environment
* Dental Assistant license
* Certification to operate X-Ray equipment
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
* Knowledge of sterile procedures and cleaning specifications of various dental equipment, fixtures, and utensils
* Knowledge of methods, procedures and protocols for the handling and disposing of hazardous waste materials.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent computer skills.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro