Pharmacy Technician Certified
CCHW Pharmacy Garfield Heights, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical
Charak Center for Health and Wellness is an outpatient mental health and addiction facility with an in-house pharmacy.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician Certified to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
Credentials (Education/Experience/Licenses):The technician must have a high school diploma or GED and pharmacy technician certification. Experience working in retail is preferable.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills