Charak Center for Health and Wellness is an outpatient mental health and addiction facility with an in-house pharmacy.
We are seeking a PRN Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
Credentials (Education/Experience/Licenses):The technician must have a high school diploma or GED and pharmacy technician certification. Experience working in retail is preferable.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Garfield Heights, OH