Marketing Manager - Product Marketing Manager - Work from Home
The Marketing Manager - Product Marketing is primarily responsible for leading the development of marketing strategies and plans required to build awareness and grow market share for the Research products of the Research & Learning business unit. This role will shape our go to market strategy and work across Product Management, Sales and Marketing to execute.
The Marketing Manager - Product Marketing will work in concert with the product management team to analyze market conditions, the competitive landscape, customer needs and capabilities, and develop go-to-market plans that differentiate products from the competition while reinforcing customer value. They will also support the sales and client service teams through the creation of messaging, tools and sales support material, and will drive strategy and contribute to subject matter expertise for campaigns and communications to be delivered by the demand gen and marketing communications teams. The role will report to the Director of Product Marketing & Customer Lifecycle, and work closely with product management, the centralized marketing team and sales to deliver results for the Research & Learning business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the marketing lead for the Research & Learning portfolio
- Establishes overall positioning for go-to-market strategy, plan timelines, execute communications for product launch/sunset
- Serves as a SME in relation to the product's value proposition and market position; assists with the training of sales teams on how to prospect and qualify target customers, demonstrate value and close sales
- Identify, communicate, and monitor competitive and industry trends to drive market strategy and inform product and campaign plans
- Drive thought leadership strategy and delivery; including webinar programs in partnership with Content Marketing
- Collaborates across centralized marketing team and segment/product stakeholders to ensure execution success across all marketing tactics
- Works closely with product management on roadmap, voice of customer and product promotion of the solution
- Deliver and maintain marketing assets that build knowledge, engagement, and competitive differentiation across the customer journey
- Project management of vendors and partners
- Manage to results: Strong project management skills, organizational skills, initiative and the ability to prioritize, set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity:
- A strong sense of urgency and flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure, show determination and persistence
- Ability to effectively work with and influence senior stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, strategic market planning or related field
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions
- Growth mindset
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Demonstrated excellence in devising go-to-market strategies and executing end-to-end marketing plans
- Strong interpersonal and team skills and the ability to foster cross-functional teamwork among sales, marketing, and product management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven strength in copywriting and translating strategy into messaging
- Sense of urgency and focus; ability to deliver thoughtful, polished work sometimes under tight time constraints
- Flexible with ability to handle multiple projects independently, and prioritize deadlines
- Microsoft Proficient; including PowerPoint
- Executive presence and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to engage leadership
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Experience with the following martech tools: Salesforce, marketing automation platforms (Pardot preferred), CMS systems (Sitecore preferred)
- Approximately 15% of the time-domestic
CCH IncorporatedRiverwoods, IL
BusinessView All CCH Incorporated Jobs
Get fresh Marketing Manager - Product Marketing Manager - Work from Home jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.