Assisted Living Manager/ Resident Care Coordinator
CCC B&B Care Home llc Laveen, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $5,000 to $7,700 Monthly (plus commission)
Employment type: full-time
· Oversees the provision of health, emotional, social and spiritual care for residents in the Assisted Living Program;
· Supervises and monitors the work of CNAs, RAs, RN’s and other Assisted Living personnel, including recruiting, hiring, appraising and planning work, maintaining standards, acting on employee problems, recommending discipline or promotion of staff; writes performance evaluations;
· Maintains communication with doctors, laboratory, pharmacy, and resident's family concerning resident care;
· Assesses, reports, and deals with unusual symptoms/emergencies of residents;
· Monitors and provides safety instruction for residents such as fire drills, etc.;
· Conducts work tasks safely and in compliance with the facility safety program;
· Provides effective and courteous service to all residents, guests and co-workers;
· Answers telephones and assists visitors;
· Attends and in-service training workshops, seminars, and meetings as required;
· Promotes and protects the rights of each resident;
· Lead staff to achieve community, function and company performance goals.
· Ensure quality recruiting, hiring, development and retention practices consistent with company procedures and standards.
· Delegate and oversee results of delegated work to staff.
· Recommend and approve the discipline, dismissal, transfer or promotion of team members.
· Assess the work of team members and write performance appraisals.
· Administer pay, rewards and recognition within company guidelines that support individual and team performance toward achieving goals.
· Basic nursing theory and practical application as they relate to the medical problems experienced by patients for whom care is provided;
· Policies and procedures concerning patient care;
· Supervisory policies, procedures and techniques;
· Marketing practices and techniques;
· Rules, regulations, laws and ordinances as they related to nursing care in a retirement community.
· Record keeping duties regarding residents
· Policies, procedures and techniques of effective supervision
· Strong computer and keyboarding skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to quickly master new applications
· Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to interact, in English, with a diverse group of associates, residents and family members
· Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
· Ability to work effectively in the assisted living center
· Ability to demonstrate leadership, interpersonal skills and successfully motivate a team in a positive manner
· Ability to direct and oversee the work of others
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple competing demands for time and attention
· Ability to read at a level to understand care notes and written directives of medical practitioners
· Ability to interact and collaborate professionally with a diverse range of customers, including older adults and co-workers, individually and as a part of a team
· Ability to utilize a positive, can-do attitude
· Ability to effectively respond to emergency and/or crisis situations
· Ability to work in a health care environment with possible exposure to disease, odors and toxic substances.
This class is FLSA exempt-executive.
Please let us know how we’re doing. Please click here to fill out our online customer survey.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
NOTICE: This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential under state and federal law. This information may be used or disclosed only in accordance with law, and you may be subject to penalties under law for improper use or further disclosure of the information in this e-mail and its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the person named above by reply e-mail, and then delete the original e-mail. Thank you.
CCC B&B Care Home llc
4623 West Magdalena LaneLaveen, AZ