CCAC Building Solutions Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position summary: The Office Manager will provide administrative and organizational support in a professional office environment. The Office Manager will utilize ServMan software to manage jobs including scheduling, purchase orders, and billing. This position will serve as liaison between the Raleigh location and CCAC home office in Greensboro, NC.
· Receive all ordered materials in ServMan.
· Manage Cintas uniform program.
· Develop office policies and procedures and ensure proper implementation of those policies and procedures.
· Assist with office layout planning and office moves, including managing and maintaining IT infrastructure.
· Manage office expenditure and budgets.
· Other administrative duties including supply orders, weekly mailings to home office, answer phones, organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
· Work with Human Resources to ensure proper handling of pre-employment hiring documents on job candidates; relay employee relations information/concerns; ensure proper posting and distribution of required notices at the Garner office.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
· High school diploma; college degree preferred.
· 5+ years’ experience in office management or related role.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
· Time management; organizational skills
· Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
· Team player; good communication skills;
· Commitment to company values.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and working conditions described below are requirements that must be met by employees to perform essential position responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
§ Physical demands: While performing the position responsibilities for this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, use and reach with hands and arms, balance, talk, and hear. The employee must possess finger dexterity, including the ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 15 pounds. This position requires the employee to sit up
to 95% of the shift. Vision abilities include close, distant, and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
§ Work conditions: While performing the position responsibilities for this job, the employee’s workstation is located indoors with a minimal level of noise. The work schedule will be assigned by the supervisor. Work outside of regular business hours may be requested by the supervisor.
CCAC Building Solutions
Since 1967, CCAC Building Solutions has been developing strategic plans that help reduce energy costs, provide comfort and extend the life of HVAC equipment. With offices strategically located in Greensboro and Raleigh, NC, we are able to serve the entire state. And, we're exceeding our customers expectations every day by working with honesty, integrity and a commitment to growth both for our businesses and for our employees.