Commercial HVAC Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join us for an Open House THIS Thursday, October 6 from 3pm-7pm at our Greensboro location - 1800-E Fairfax Rd Greensboro!
CCAC Building Solutions is a leading provider of HVAC services for the commercial, industrial, and institutional markets. With over 50 years in business, CCAC provides excellent service and value by working alongside the customer to deliver individualized solutions to meet their needs, improve facility operations and reduce owning and operating costs. With offices strategically located through the state of North Carolina, in the Triad, Triangle and Charlotte-Metro areas we can serve the entire state.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Service Technician to add to our team. The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
Position Summary: The Commercial Service Technician will perform service for customers in an efficient and safe manor.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer HVAC systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Start up and analyze HVAC systems.
- Perform warranty work.
- Complete documentation for assigned tasks.
- Coordinate and communicate activities with the customer.
- Complete required paperwork for each assignment including securing required customer authorization for requested or required additional work; efficiently use Servman system and operate company tablet.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with CCAC team, clients, and vendors.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner complying with OSHA regulations and company rules.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years HVAC service experience in a commercial setting.
- Possess (or ability to obtain) CFC Certification Universal.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Attention to detail; perceptual speed; information ordering.
- Time management; organizational skills.
- Adaptability; dependability; flexibility; integrity.
- Team player; good communication skills.
- Commitment to company values.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and working conditions described below are requirements that must be met by employees to perform essential position responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
· Physical demands: While performing the position responsibilities for this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, crawl, use and reach with hands and arms, balance, talk, and hear. The employee must possess finger dexterity, including the ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 125 pounds. The employee must be able to safely operate and climb ladders including up to 12 step ladders, 40 extension ladders, and permanent building ladders to access rooftops. This position requires the employee to stand up to 95% of the shift. Vision abilities include close, distant, and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· Work conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This includes heat/cold and humidity. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
At CCAC we believe that there is direct correlation between happy, fulfilled employees and a strong bottom line. The more we focus on our employees, the better our company becomes. It is simple and critical to our success that we hire the best of the best in an ever-changing industry. Our team represents a group of diverse, valued, and respected individuals all working together to reach common goals and achieve mutual success. Join us today! We offer our employees benefits that contribute to individual and family wellness, career advancement and job satisfaction!
· Comprehensive Healthcare, dental and vision plans designed to support our employees and their family members in managing their health and wellness needs
· Health Savings Account match up to $3,000
· No cost life insurance coverage
· Long-term and short-term disability coverage that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
· Company match 401k. No delay in match once you start contributing!
· Paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid time off
· Education Reimbursement based on grades earned for continuing education programs related to current position or career path
· On-going internal and external company paid training opportunities for skill development, equipment and industry related technology education and overall career advancement
Being a part of our team means…
· Year-round, full-time work
· Competitive hourly rate based on experience and skillset
· Incentive pay and individualized bonus plans based on productivity and profits
· Weekly payroll and direct deposit
· Company provided uniforms and weekly company paid uniform laundering and replacement services
· Take home company provided vehicle with company paid fuel and vehicle maintenance
· Dispatched directly from home with paid travel time throughout the workday
· Rotating on-call schedule and on-call incentives. Earn extra PTO for being on-call!
· Company provided and paid mobile smart phone equipped with all company software and applications
· Employee Referral program. Earn up to $500 for each referral!
· Company provided tool allowance that is front-loaded yearly
· Option to purchase safety boots using company paid tool allowance
· Safety incentive and rewards. Earn extra vacation hours for every week spent working safe!
· Apprenticeship opportunities with pathway to licensure
CCAC Building Solutions
1800-A Fairfax Road GreensboroBurlington, NC
Get fresh Commercial HVAC Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.