Lead Technical Analyst
CC Pace Systems, Inc. Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work with key business and technology stakeholders to define and ideate product delivery and create requirements
- Conduct business analysis and business process mapping with cross-functional teams to enable efficient digital transformation efforts
- Collaborate to inform software testing strategies for targeted business transformation initiatives
- Review test plans, test cases, and test reports to provide insight into the quality of in-development products and measure the effectiveness of current test strategies
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Azure DevOps, MS Project, SmartSheets, InVision, Sketch, MS Teams, WebEx, Visio, and all Office Tools
Minimum 4 years experience with business analysis and business process mapping in a hybrid and/or Agile development environment for digital solutions
•Prior experience leading highly technical delivery efforts that involve complex business applications and enterprise platforms
◦Cloud experience. Azure preferred.
◦Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
◦Knowledge of AEM preferred
◦Knowledge of Pega preferred
•Development experience with Springboot, Java, Microservices, Pivotal/Tanzu, and/or Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
•Knowledge of Cloud-native development (12-factor application)
•Prior experience with Leading a development team
•Exceptional skills in stakeholder communications
•Knowledge of Lending, focus on Collection solutions
Experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing
Knowledge of Azure DevOps and other agile methodologies like Kanban
Knowledge of Software Life Cycle (SLC) and LEAN concepts and methodologies
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
Detail-oriented with a proven ability to self-motivate and follow-through on tasks
Strong problem solving, analysis, and communication skills, both verbal and written
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
CC Pace Systems, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at CC Pace Systems, Inc.