CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers - meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We're continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we're not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
CrossCountry Mortgage is expanding its marketing department and we are looking for a Mid to Senior Designer to join the team in our Belmont Ave location! In this role, you would produce digital and print creative solutions for CrossCountry Mortgage and all of our Loan Officers. To be successful, you should be a master of the Adobe Creative Suite, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a team player with a positive attitude, and have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production. Ultimately, you will help the CCM Marketing and Events team to promote our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Design projects from conception to delivery.
- Create original pieces including illustrations and infographics.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise our company brand as well as loan products and programs.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Mid to Senior Level Designer,Graphic Designer, or similar role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience post-graduation.
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
- Experience in the real estate/mortgage/finance industry is a plus.
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Figma experience is a plus.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.