Job Title .Net Application Support Lead
Location Atlanta, GA
Long Term Contract
Client: HCL America
Mandatory Skills: .NET , C# , ASP , MongoDB , SQL
Onsite lead for 16/5 application support
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience - L2 Support + DevOps
- Need to ensure some overlap time with STL each day.
- Flexible to work some evenings and weekends as needed while predominantly on standard day shift
- Working knowledge on SQL Server, SQL Queries/Stored procedures and ability to write the SQL data queries to support the live data need
- Preferable if worked on Dot Net Project
- Status and Issue resolution reports
- Sales-force Ticket monitoring and resolution of support ticket related to User on-boarding & access management.
- Handles break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations.
- Contribution towards knowledge base creation and improvement
- Candidate will focus on continuously enhancing the Product Knowledge with hands on use of all products supported during lean time.
- Provides hands on user level testing of the full extent of all product capabilities, upon production testing and after production go-live during lean time.
- Working experience in maintaining and monitoring Production environment.
- Ability to own the production environment and should have skills to execute the production related setup.
- preference to have experience with Microsoft Azure Hosting provisioning, setup, configuration & monitoring
Thanks & Regards,
Account Manager/Recruitment Lead
Contact: 609 201 2771(Prefer)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 551-221-8239 Hangouts:tsagar.pro
CBL Solutions Inc II www.cblsolutions.com
400 E Royal Ln, Ste 235, Irving, TX - 75039