Account Manager - Nashville
- Posted: over a month ago
The CBI Account Manager is the trusted and consultative advisor to our clients and coalition, either supporting and developing a small number of major clients or the pursuit of a market segment based on size, industry or location. The Account Manager utilizes the suite of CBI tools and processes to execute the discovery of client issues, objectives and requirements, and then matches them to specific design and solution offerings to address them - thereby driving CBI booking and revenue success. They own engagements from the time of identification through closure and are the personification of CBI's value to our clients.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience in the practical design and value of the Workplace.
- Comfortable with solution-based selling and relational, consultative engagement.
- Ownership and achievement of volume objectives.
- Work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- High EQ - understands nuances of interactions, personalities and relationships.
- Work with the Design and Project Management teams to develop and deliver client solutions.
- Relevant experience in the commercial interiors market.
- Credible as a consultant in domains of workplace vision and planning.
- Excellent personal presence, communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for serving our clients.
- Leading strategic engagements to completion.
- Drive sales and success through direct and indirect influence within accounts.
- Curiosity to understand the business and context of our clients.
- Cast a vision with clients and coalition
- Uncover and then match client requirements to tangible solutions & offerings to address them.
- Plan complex projects - scope, schedule, required resources, dependencies
- Familiar with the steps and requirements necessary to navigate all angles and stakeholders to surround and win large, complex deals.
- Manage all the aspects of the sale, closure and delivery of an engagement.
- Solution & Offering Presentation/Selling:
- Describe the technical details of our offerings, attach them to client requirements, and compare with competition.
- Create solution presentations and defend deliverables.
- Eloquently articulate and defend value.
- Comfort and capability in price and contract negotiation.
- Experience and precision in tracking opportunities through the sales process.
- Initially and continually qualify opportunities.
- Active and visible in the coalition, community and influencing organizations.
Qualities of a High Performing Team Member:
- Strong work ethic
- Servant Leadership
- Team Player
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by Associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Associates are responsible for reviewing the CBI Sourcebook and other forms of communications such as policy and procedure updates for additional details and job requirements.
BusinessView all jobs at CBI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?