Overnight Full Time Pediatric Shift- RN/RPN - Kingston
Requisition #: FULLT024345
Required number of positions: 1 position
Status: Full Time
Scheduling: Must provide minimum availability of 75 hours biweekly with every second-weekend availability (Saturday and Sunday). Availability must include 2 evening shifts and 1 swing shift in a two-week period and 2 on-call stand-by shifts in a two-week period totaling 4 per month.
CBI Health is looking for Pediatric Nurses (RN/RPN) to join our amazing Nursing team. This unique opportunity is for Nurses that are passionate about pediatric clients and keen to make a difference every day by providing the highest quality of nursing care to children in their school environment.
As a Pediatric School Shift nurse with CBI Health, you will be able to apply your clinical skills in a community setting for care such as enteral feeding and medication administration, as well as health teaching. This opportunity allows you to work in a predictable work schedule.
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive compensation including paid sick time, orientation, and training
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus
- $25,000 CCPN in grant funding to eligible nurses under CCPN (Community Commitment Program for Nursing)
- Comprehensive benefits plan, including Employee Assistance program
- Travel, Shift, and weekend premiums
- Thorough, supportive onboarding program, peer-to-peer support, mentorship, and ongoing learning and development to continuously advance your nursing knowledge and skills
- Work-life balance and safety-first work culture a top priority.
- Access to 24/7 support, technology, and training provided to ensure you have the tools you need to do your job from anywhere
- Opportunities to grow your career within CBI Health's national network
What you will need to be successful
What you will need to be successful
You are registered as a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
You are passionate about providing the highest quality of nursing care to children in their home environment
You are able to work in a predictable work schedule; 8 hours per night
You are able to provide proof of your liability insurance, current CPR and First Aid certification, and police check with a clear vulnerable sector screening
Your person and family-centered approach to care guides your decision making
You recognize and respect the role of each member of the interdisciplinary team and demonstrate excellent communication skills to facilitate collaborative care
You have an appreciation for diversity and actively seek to be inclusive in your practice
You embrace the use of technology to support your practice
You are able to work independently and with a team
Strong verbal and written English communication skills are required; the ability to communicate in French or other languages is considered an asset
What you’ll be doing:
- Your shift will be dedicated to the wellness of the child you are supporting.
- Provide care and comfort to the pediatric on a ventilator
- Enteral feeds and tachometers are typical in this environment.
- Monitoring vitals
- Incontinence changes as necessary
- As the primary care planner to your clients, you have the autonomy and flexibility to provide a holistic approach to care
When you join our team as a Nurse and member of the Ontario Nurses' Association (LOCAL 067), you will belong to one of Canada's leaders in the healthcare industry, with 250 locations across the country. As one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada, we are proud to be named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member and Canada's 10 Most Admired Company Cultures.
Join us at CBI Health - Because your care matters
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and CBI Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process. Please inform your recruiter if you have any accommodation requests.
CBI Health Group
1469 Princess StKingston, ON
Get fresh Overnight Full Time Pediatric Shift- RN/RPN - Kingston jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.