Evoque is looking for an outgoing, creative thinker with experience in ecommerce marketing tactics, analytics, performance, and reporting. Reporting to the Directors of Operations and Marketing, the eCommerce Marketing Coordinator will help launch a new ecommerce site, monitor its ongoing performance, assist with facilitating daily site operations, serve as brand liaison to third-party agencies, and support the ecommerce and marketing teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to help launch a new brand and blaze your own trail in driving sales through its online presence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain engaging content for ecommerce website (via CMS)
- Upload and manage products and other information on website
- Competitive research and data analysis
- Manage and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Manage posting and sharing content across social media platforms
- Report on tracking and key metrics
- Drive the execution of internet marketing strategies such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), remarketing, and social media marketing to build brand awareness and increase sales
- Create and manage email campaigns including drip campaigns and abandoned cart follow up
- Monitor and optimize ongoing SEO performance using Google Analytics, Google My Business, etc.
- Produce weekly sales status reports and track monthly sales targets
- Work with leadership to plan marketing campaigns, seasonal initiatives, and more
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- At least one year of related professional work experience or internship(s)
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret performance data
- Strong working knowledge of marketing tools (i.e., Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot)
- Attention to detail and strong writing capabilities
- Extreme follow-up and follow-through skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve results
- Savvy in social media marketing opportunities across platforms
- Stay informed of new opportunities and trends in digital/social marketing
- Understanding of SEO standard practices and web management through a CMS
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The physical activity of this position includes:
- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized. This factor is important if the amount and kind of climbing required exceeds that required for ordinary locomotion.
- Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
The physical requirements of this position are:
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The visual acuity requirements including color, depth perception and field vision are:
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
The conditions the worker will be subject to in this position are:
- The worker is subject to environmental conditions. Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro