Sales Associate part time 30 hour position.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Associate position is responsible for maintaining customer services, cash register operations (POS), generating sales, merchandising, signage, pricing, loss prevention, store housekeeping in adherence to all company policy and store standards.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This position requires the ability to perform a combination of the following duties during 95% of work day/shift. Although exact duties may vary from day to day, our business and staffing model make it essential to be able to perform all of the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a regular basis.
· Process information / merchandise through the cash register (POS) and maintain proper cash handling procedures.
· Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and assembly of merchandise.
· Assist in receiving and monitoring floor stock and ensure re-wraps are done promptly.
· Execute price changes & markdowns.
· Communicate guest requests to management.
· Assist in store housekeeping.
· To successfully complete all required training.
· Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with moderate noise. Indoor floors and outdoor lots generally are hard surfaces (concrete, asphalt, etc.) Lighting and temperature are adequate.
· Work shifts vary, but generally are no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours. Holiday, evening and weekend work may be required as dictated by business needs.
· Travel is not expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
1 – 3 years Sales experience
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. Employees should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
AddressBelle Fourche, SD
Get fresh Sales Support Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.