- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
CBDfx is seeking to hire a full-time talented Graphic Designer to develop and create packaging, print campaigns, trade show booths for the hottest CBD brand on the market today. At CBDfx, you’ll join a young, fun, successful and super-fast moving company full of creative people dedicated to bringing high-quality CBD products to markets around the globe. Wellness is at the heart of everything we do—from gummies to capsules and tinctures to topicals, we’re constantly innovating to create the most effective CBD products available.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll collaborate with the Creative Director, Marketing, and Development teams to build visuals and introduce new ideas to bring our products to life. Day-to-day, you will work with a team of graphic designers to execute all assets, providing initial direction and design feedback. Must be quick to adapt to changes in design and direction and still maintain a high level of execution. This position is based out of our headquarters in Chatsworth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience managing a high volume of work across multiple campaigns with attention to detail while juggling multiple tasks and staying calm under pressure.
- Participates in the creative process by presenting well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet all project objectives
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing projects with high accuracy
- Develop, design and execute all print related marketing materials as briefed
- Design dramatic and eye-catching graphic solutions to communicate the brand message in all print related avenues
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned projects (including die line structures, logos, typography, color studies, photo retouching, preparing files to creative director for submission to printer/vendor)
- Prepares prototypes and designs for brand presentations
- Strong presentation skills, articulates design logic and principles when defending work
- Comfortable being responsible for maintaining consistency of assets and how brand is represented
- Present multiple options for concepts; work with Creative Director to deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Proficient problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in design, information, communication
- Portfolio demonstrating strong creative abilities across multiple platforms, e-commerce, programmatic, and social media
- Minimum 4-6 years related work experience in Graphic Design across digital, trade and brand
- Must have experience in print, POP, retail/CPG & tradeshow booth designs
- Print production, packaging, and structural packaging experience a must
- Proficient in all design related programs. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.). Experience with 3D, Powerpoint, and Keynote is a plus.
- A strong aesthetic sense; highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with working on a Mac
- CBD, Cannabis, Alcohol, Pharmaceutical or other heavily regulated industry experience a plus
We are passionate, creative, and believe in only making the best products.
CBDfx is a Southern California-based company focused on providing high quality, full-spectrum CBD to customers in a wide variety of formats. A respected industry leader, the company began with a full range of CBD vape products, and has since expanded to include edible, topical, and pet-oriented CBD products as well. CBDfx’s mission is to offer the purest and most effective organic/ethically sourced CBD options on the market today, and the company demonstrates this commitment to quality by making all batch lab reports publicly available online. With impeccably friendly customer support, fun and exciting product innovation, and premium quality that can be felt right down to the packaging, CBDfx is poised to dominate this emerging market for years to come.
19851 Nordhoff Place #105 ChatsworthLos Angeles, CA
Arts and Entertainment
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.