- Our mission is to inform, educate and guide our customers to better health and wellness. As a CBD Consultant, you will be working in a fast-paced industry with exciting room for growth. There is no one more important than our CBD Consultants to assist in accomplishing our mission. This position will be starting as a part time employee with hours ranging each week from 8-35 hours. Each store is staffed with either 1 or 2 CBD Consultant members and 1 CBD Kiosk Manager as well as 1 Assistant CBD Kiosk Manager. The CBD Consultants are the front line in engaging our customers and the face of the company. A great impression made by our CBD Consultants is the identity of our company. As a CBD Consultant, it is your job to impress customers and build long term relationships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Engage prospective and repeat customers in a friendly, professional, and comfortable manner.
- Share our knowledge of hemp derived CBD and its wonderful benefits with our customers.
- Qualify our customers to guide them to the right products and dosage, individually.
- Ensure customers' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to manager when needed.
- Process product exchanges & refunds in accordance to corporate standards and protocols
- Perform and record sales on Point of Sale system as well as process cash and credit cards.
- Collect customer information and input information into POS system
- Turn opportunities to assist our customers into revenue opportunities for the company.
- Learn and continue to gain more knowledge about hemp derived CBD and its benefits
- Educate our clients with valid information. Guide them to the products that will best serve their needs.
- Willing and able to clean
- Organize the display and back stock products
- Receive/count inventory and match the new product received to their correct purchase order receipts
- Answering our customer’s email and in coming phone calls.
- Ensure strict controls to protect company assets at the instruction of management.
- Willing to travel to different store locations
- Strong personal communication and customer service skills.
- Strong electronic communication and customer service skills.
- Extensive CBD product and industry knowledge is a plus.
- Consultant level ability to engage customers and assist in informing, educating and guiding them to better health and wellness.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sale (POS) experience required.
- Able to use email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and read Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Desire to grow with a quickly expanding company.
- Ability to self-manage and work on projects to completion.
- Professional level writing skills.
- Participate and facilitate in corporate meetings, when required.
- Understanding of, and ability to identify departmental and corporate strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis.
- Social Media Marketing Experience is a plus
Outdoor (kiosk) retail working conditions
Able to lift 40lbs. Light to medium cleaning.