Our company is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic life and health insurance Client Service Account Representative to provide service for Large Group accounts. The ideal candidate would have general knowledge of health insurance benefits, and understands the basics of health insurance products.
Established Life & Health Agency Offers You:
- Competitive salary (Base starting salary based on experience)
- Competitive benefits package including 100% paid employee health insurance
- Generous paid time off benefits including paid holidays
- Office located in Mission Viejo with Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm business hours
- Business casual environment and team-oriented atmosphere
- Provides support to Large Group clients through a robust contact center including telephonic, email and chat interactions.
- Responsible for resolving service issues for enrolled members. Issues may include, but are not limited to, enrollment, claims and billing issues.
- Process employee enrollment through a telephonic contact center and electronically within internal data management system.
- Update and maintain account and employee information in company data base.
- Conduct employee enrollment and benefit education meetings.
- Compassionate, desire to help others
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong initiative and ability to follow-through
- Experience in health insurance industry
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong computer and program skills.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Professional presence and high level interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel occasionally
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Insurance License in Health & Life in California
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required