About CBC Mortgage Agency
Voted as one of the top 20 places to work in Utah, and winner of Best Communication in the State of Utah. CBC Mortgage Agency (CBCMA) focuses on personal and professional development as the core value of the Company that has established a record of success and growth. Take your career to the next level in a comfortable workplace with an environment that encourages networking and team socializing. As well as great perks and benefits the position offers competitive wages, depending on experience, as well as full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, short- and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan retirement investment. In addition to these great benefits, we offer 10 company holidays a year and paid time off (PTO). If this is the opportunity that you've been waiting for, apply today!
We are looking for a Post CLosing Specialist to join our growing team. This position will provide prompt and timely action and completion for applications and loans. They will work closely with other team members in fulfilling collateral needs and processing documentation and records for final documentation.
Reports to: Post Closing Manager
1. Receives, opens, and appropriately identifies all incoming final document mail and matches with the corresponding loan file.
2. Enters received date and type of document received into the Company's proprietary loan management system for each loan.
3. Track documents and generate reports as required to verify that missing documents and corrections are obtained in a timely manner according to investor requirements.
4. Creates shipments for deliveries to custodians inclusive of transmittals and other reporting.
5. Conditions loans accordingly for all corrective requirements from lenders.
6. Files documents, final title policies, notes, and mortgages, following designated procedures.
7. Maintains excellent customer service with both internal and external customers (our correspondent lending partners, investors, and borrowers).
8. Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• 1-year previous mortgage or equivalent related experience required
• Previous experience with shipping/delivering secondary market loans preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of mortgage terminology preferred
• Knowledge of conventional and government loan terminology preferred
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to work on-site with good attendance
• Must be able to work cooperatively with others in a team environment
• Able to occasionally work overtime
• Able to work effectively with changing priorities