At CB2 Insights, we are passionate about improving our patients' quality of life and bringing cannabis into mainstream healthcare! To do so, we are seeking multiple full-time call center representatives to work in our US Corporate HQ in Fall River, MA. This challenging, yet exciting role will give you the chance to work within a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
The Call Center Representative will be responsible for:
- Answering or making calls to patients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with patients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
What You Bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years in customer service or call center required
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with EMR software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask appropriate questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required, fluency in another language a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow within the organization
Full time employees are eligible to participate in the company benefits program that include Medical, Dental, and Vision and options to obtain supplemental insurance along with short/long term disability and Life Insurance.
CB2 Insights has a mission to mainstream medical cannabis into traditional healthcare. We do so by gathering data and creating objective real-world evidence through our proprietary software and clinical service brands.
Using clinical management and data collection software at the point-of-care, CB2 Insights and its group of sub-brands has become a leading force behind bringing traditional healthcare protocols to the rapidly evolving global cannabis industry.
To date, the Company has collected millions of data points from more than 300,000 patient interactions making it one of the largest medical cannabis patient registries in the world.
Why Work for CB2 Insights?
CB2 Insights offers a challenging yet rewarding work environment in the heart of Fall River. As a company experiencing explosive growth, you will find yourself at the center of merging the excitement of global medical cannabis with the world of traditional healthcare. CB2 Insights happily offers employees:
- Friendly start-up environment
- Competitive salaries.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Endless resources to help you grow as a professional.