We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the Administrative Assistant will include bookkeeping and assisting the Corporate administrative team. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The Administrative Assistant ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, office assistant or relevant role
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Diligent and detail oriented; tenacity
· Able to maintain discretion and ensure confidentiality
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, (Quickbooks online knowledge a bonus)
· Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
· High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred