A&P Job Posting
Fast-flying, culture-first, deeply passionate, private aviation company seeks a Maintenance Technician to help us achieve the highest degree of awesome while enjoying life to its fullest.
Ideal candidate possesses 6+ experience and working knowledge of CFR 14 and FAA Parts 43, 91, and 135. We deeply desire that you exude high aptitude for logistics and creative solutions, effortless leadership abilities, are a self-starter, efficient with your time, a ninja with tools, like to smile, speak fluent aviation, and gel with a team of like-minded go-getters in all divisions of a highly ambitious company aimed at high net-worth clientele.
Our Maintenance Technician position is an essential member of an award-winning service delivery team who ensures each assigned aircraft remains meticulously managed; including maintenance, record keeping, detailing, and always-always-always safe before flight. The Maintenance Lead must be detail-oriented and possess solid communications skills. Your position includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting, and general mechanical applications. Supervision of the team and direction of project flow will be a primary function.
Candidate must display PASSION (for aviation and aircraft), have computer skills, and communicate well (have we communicated the importance of communication?). IA and OEM training is desirable, as are Bombardier, Gulfstream, or/and Embraer experience. You’ll need to fully embrace our company’s mission and values to become top-of-mind in private flight in the Western United States by fully getting down with our business principles of profitable growth, client retention, world-class safety, 5-star customer service, team leadership, professional development, and maximum joy.
· Lead by example the environment and leadership expectations of the company
· Provide maintenance support for Repair Station operations for SkyShare customers. This includes inspection and general maintenance duties, as well as daily housecleaning activities.
· Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance or alteration of an aircraft or appliance, or a part thereof for which he is rated, in accordance with the FARs.
· Document aircraft discrepancies and repair actions, in accordance with the FARs.
· Consult appropriate technical information for procedures, specifications & to determine feasibility of repair or replacement according to discrepancy.
· Determine & request parts required for repair of discrepancies.
· Perform functional checks of aircraft systems; troubleshoots as required.
· Advise Team Leader about task requirement & status
· Communicate turnover of tasks to oncoming technician in writing or verbally as required.
· Maintain a clean & safe work area.
· Repair, build, and maintain shop equipment as required.
· Perform inspection functions as assigned
· Support medical operations as required
· Cooperate in conduct with the Safety Management System, and be instrumental with corrective action plans and preventative measures.
· Ensure compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and organizational standards.
· Identify deficiencies, develop, implement, and verify preventive and corrective measures.
· Full understanding of aviation safety standards and safe operating & emergency practices.
· Full understanding of the Company’s Operations Specifications.
· Demonstrated leadership skills, including team-building, coaching, decision making, and people development.
· Proven ability to set priorities, communicate objectives and meet deadlines.
· Maintains a valid state driver’s license and meet the company's insurance requirements
· Experience with operating an aircraft tug
· Detailed knowledge of the operation of avionics systems including communication
· Ability to read instructions and accomplish tasks.
· Ability to work with hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems.
· Ability to understand and implement Federal regulations.
· Basic understanding of computers and software
Education or Formal Training
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Airframe & Powerplant license
· 5-7years of experience required
· Previous experience in a Part 135 or Part 121 operation (Preferred)
· Working environment includes area of moving mechanical parts, equipment & various chemicals.
· Loud shop equipment & jet engines which at times require hearing protection.
· Occasional exposure to human body fluids/tissue.
· May need to wear a filtration mask
· Occasional to frequent periods of lifting, pushing or pulling over 25 & up to 100 pounds; frequent to continuous standing, reaching, stooping.
· Random physical activity may require entering into a confined space.
· Must have basic personal hand tools.
We offer eligible employees and their families a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, including:
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for employees, their spouses, and dependents offered
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Paid time off
· Employee discounts
· Unoccupied flights on CB managed planes
· Access to company Piper Warrior and Baron (KOGD)
· Considerable Fuel Discounts
CB Aviation Inc.CB SkyShare is looking for highly talented individuals to join our exciting and growing team in Utah and California. We are looking for people that are passionate about flying and creating an amazing experience for our clients. If you are looking for a long successful career in corporate aviation with highly competitive pay, please send resumes! Immediate openings available. Future advancement opportunities available with upgrades to our jet fleet.