CB&S Bank Florence, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
GENERAL FUNCTION OF FINANCIAL ADVISOR:
The Financial Advisor will use their expertise to sell our investment and insurance products and services. The most essential skill that the Financial Advisor will have is the ability to attract and retain clients. They must be skilled at understanding financial needs and recommending the appropriate plan to meet those needs. The advisor should be self-motivated with strong communication skills and a strong desire to serve their clients with integrity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES OF FINANCIAL ADVISOR:
- Schedule a monthly investment day at the larger branches and a bi-monthly investment day at the smaller branches (except December):
- Conduct a 15 minute huddle meeting with branch employees to discuss products and services
- Meet with the Sales Leader and Financial Services Champion to discuss financial services business development
- Meet with the Financial Services Champion for product training
- Meet with appointments scheduled by bank employees
- Recognize and reward bank employees who have recently given referrals
- Communicate the branch location, the number or set appointments and the number of kept appointments to Joanie
- Conduct one-on-one financial consultations:
- Get to know the prospect and their financial situation
- Review the products and services outline with the prospect
- Analyze the prospects financial needs
- Present the appropriate solution
- Ask the prospect for their business
- Complete and submit the appropriate paperwork
- Conduct follow-up meetings as necessary
- Ask for referral business
- Conduct at least 4 financial seminars every year at various assigned branches:
- Schedule and coordinate the seminar with the branch Sales Leader(s) and Financial Services Champion(s)
- Determine and execute a plan to invite enough people so at least 7 family units will be in attendance
- Distribute evaluation forms and collect the completed forms at the conclusion of the seminar
- Follow up with attendees by contacting them within one week following the seminar
- Call Regional Sales Leaders on a monthly basis to discuss Financial Services activity by assigned branches.
- Exceed the revenue goal as established each year by the management of CB&S Financial Services.
- Use the product offering sheet when meeting with prospects and clients.
- Submit client data sheets promptly following a meeting and/or sale to keep production and referral reports current.
- Sign and return commission reports on the same day according to the published schedule. If you know that you will not be available on the due date, please make arrangements to process them prior to that day.
- Report on investment days, number of appointments set and number of appointments kept by email or text the same day those activities are completed.
- Submit expenses during the month for which they are incurred. It is important to our budget that we are not paying expenses from previous months.
- Relate to the Sales Leaders and Financial Services Champions as your customers.
- Conduct all activities within the rules and guidelines established by CB&S Bank and the FDIC.
- Conduct all activities within the rules and guidelines established by ProEquities, the SEC, and FINRA.
- Maintain the Series 7 and Series 63 licenses and complete the ongoing continuing education requirements.
- Maintain a Life and Health Insurance license and complete the ongoing continuing education requirements.
- Participate in the recommended training activities provided by First Protective.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF FINANCIAL ADVISOR:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college with a concentration in accounting, economics, or finance; or equivalent related experience. MBA highly preferred.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible business experience involving securities analysis, investment management, corporate reporting, and/or investor relations.
- Broad knowledge of company's overall organizational structure.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction or supervision.
- Knowledge of personal computer spreadsheets.
- Strong personal leadership skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Demonstrated ability to interact with others, listen effectively, and communicate complex issues, both orally and written. Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group.
- Ability to analyze and summarize complex financial information, make presentations of that information, communicate its contents, and make recommendations for appropriate courses of action.
- Ability to travel frequently to client meetings, seminars, conferences and other business related functions.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CB&S Bank