Strategy & Biz Ops Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
Strategy & Business Operations Lead:
At CAVA Support Centers we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our Support Center needs fanatics in tech, marketing, human resources, finance, operations, supply chain, and store development to support our growing brands.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
· Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
· Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
· Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
· Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
· Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and communities.
The Strategy & Business Operations Lead drives the development of critical insights, builds organization-wide strategies, and leads the most impactful business initiatives to support CAVA. The Lead will collaborate with leadership to solve complex, high visibility efforts, providing the organization with recommendations for the future.
What You’ll Do:
· Support the development of CAVA’s strategy, including driving the annual strategic planning process.
· Manage execution of complex and high priority projects and partner with key initiative leaders to maintain alignment of projects with strategic direction.
· Monitor, measure, and assess how key initiatives and investments are delivering results for CAVA.
· Create clear, simple, and persuasive storylines to inform and influence executives.
· Be a strategic thought partner to leadership, advising on strategy and promoting operational excellence.
· Facilitate cross-functional interactions to resolution, making connections across teams, and building consensus and aligning priorities across departments.
· Identify and pursue opportunities for streamlined operations based on industry trends.
· Partner with departments, including Digital, Marketing, Operations, and Technology to deliver comprehensive solutions.
· Act as a change agent who has the aptitude for leading teams from vision through the delivery of business results.
· 4+ years of professional work experience in a related field (consulting, operations, strategy, investment banking)
· Strong executive communication and presentation skills
· Strong Excel proficiency and financial acumen
· Experience building and executing complex processes and solving ambiguous problems
· Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
· Experience working closely with diverse set of stakeholders in a high growth environment
- Ability to maintain stationary position to be able to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Must be able to identify, analyze and assess details
- For certain positions, must be able to occasionally move or transport items up to 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate with others and exchange information accurately and effectively
- Constantly positions self and move about to support ordinary restaurant or food production support or office operations, as applicable
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and long-term incentives*
- Unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, plus paid opportunities to give back to the community
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Company-paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D coverage for salaried positions*
- Free CAVA food
- Casual work environment
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
*Indicates qualifying eligible positions only
CAVA – joining “A culture, not a concept”
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
2nd Street NorthwestWashington, DC
BusinessView all jobs at CAVA