Electronic Systems Validation Engineer
Our client is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility. Revolutions that this company has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At this company, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. This company is a large Tier 1 Automotive Supplier with 15 B in sales and 111,600 employees in 33 countries! Join this company and revolutionize the conditions of visibility for both drivers and passengers!
You will be applying the Environment Safety and Security procedures and good practices; known for their activities and the activities of subcontractors the potential risks and their consequences. Be attentive and responsive to them and manage the associated action plans.
- Manage the system deliverables on time required by the project leader of projects under developments.
- Responsible for the development of functional validation plan for systems and sub-systems.
- Define the required evolutions of functional validation tool to be adapted of new functions introduction.
- Guarantee the system consistencies during the design and validation phases.
- Guarantee the introduction of Requirements Management Process and Tool through pre-defined P2/P1 projects.
- You help, by your skills, other project members of the other departments, of P1 projects and car makers.
- You are in charge, with system and electronics LAB teams support, of Visited system validation training.
- You help for writing the system and sub-system requirements document to be compliant with Company standard.
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics Engineer.
- 5 years of work experience in Electronics & Systems in Automotive industry and Validation Activities.