Assistant Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will provide daily assistance to the Senior Project Manager and Superintendent on various projects. Your ability to be resourceful, adaptable and self-motivated will lend you to be successful within this role.
- Support the Senior Project Manager and Superintendent on assigned project(s), including site visits
- Assist with gathering and distributing information to stakeholders and team
- Assist with analyzing and resolving field construction issues
- Assist with maintaining and reviewing submittal logs
- Prepare, review, distribute, and maintain RFIs
- Develop and maintain overall project schedule with the Project Manager’s input
- Prepare subcontracts and change orders
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Scope review subcontractor bids
- Provide Project Manager subcontract award recommendations
- Complete additional tasks as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience within Construction Management
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil or Architectural Engineering preferred
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation for site visits
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism when interacting with Owners/Clients
- Working knowledge of construction management processes and methods
- Familiarity with building products, construction details, and all safety regulations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Procore, and other PM software
- Regularly required to move, sit, and bend for various hours throughout the day
- Occasionally may need to travel and visit sites in inclement weather
833 E Michigan StreetMilwaukee, WI
Get fresh Assistant Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.