- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Business Analyst, you will work with internal teams and customers to collect data points regarding an organizations operation and to produce meaningful reporting and data analysis so they may improve their operations. The primary responsibilities will be database maintenance and analysis, report and documentation generation, and being a conduit between customers and development teams for enhancements to our products.
What You Will Do:
- Work with IT and implementation team to define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Assist in development of KPI report production, automation, and validation.
- Manage, interpret, and validate all data that is produced by the client, maintaining the focus on improving the quality of member care.
- Provide recommendations for possible process changes to help optimize current procedures in support of maximizing outcomes.
- Conduct targeted audits of all provider and member-oriented work streams to promote compliance, positive member experience, optimize outcomes, and ensure high-value impactful procedures are in place.
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field; will consider a combination of course work and experience.
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in analyzing Information and working with business intelligence solutions, maintaining IT systems, and providing customer support.
- Certification(s): N/A
- Functional Skills: Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail and a strong ability to manage and prioritize client needs; excellent analytical, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills to implement and configure effective software solutions.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: In depth knowledge of SSRS, PowerBI, Tableau, and other data visualization skills, General SQL Programming Skills
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to provide effective client support and training.
- Leadership/Behaviors: Self-motivated, self-starters who have a background of managing their work/results on their own; requires excellent customer-focus, teamwork, and collaboration. Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment and meet tight deadlines is also needed for the role.
- Culture Match Behaviors: The right person will be agile, flexible and have a natural ability to adapt to change and be motivated to grow in their career as the company grows.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise.
Reports To: Sr. Technical Project Manager
Core Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (some additional time during the week to cover global time zones)
Typical Work Week: M-F; with approximately 40-43 hours a week on average
Direct Reports: None
Travel: yes, up to 40%
CAT2Why Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room for growth.
CAT Squared, Inc. is a subsidiary of CTB, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company. CTB’s core purpose is Helping to Feed a Hungry World® through a number of business units that manufacture and supply systems and solutions primarily for the agricultural supply chain. CAT Squared is achieving this goal by providing Leadership Through Innovation® with software solutions for the food industry, including beef, pork, chicken, turkey, seafood, produce, primary processing, and further processing and handling plants. These solutions provide customers with real-time reporting for production and inventory, as well as farm-to-fork traceability. Additionally, CAT Squared provides hardware and services, creating a single-source solution for food processing needs. In order to provide continued innovation in this market, we need talented people looking to grow their careers while working toward our global mission. We hope you will join us in this journey!
2035 Maple Ridge CirConway, AR