CAST Transportation has one opening out of our Richland WA for a motivated OTR CDL-A Driver.
FLATBED EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED but will train an experienced CDL-A with hazmat who is serious about learnng this unique sector of the transportation business.
HAZ-MAT ENDORSEMENT AND TWIC CARD REQUIRED or willing to obtain upon hire.
At CAST, our reputation for experience, commitment to safety and dedication to service demands excellence. We’re looking for CDL-A drivers who are up to meeting that challenge.
Are you ready to take your professional driving career to the next level?
Family and Veteran owned, for over 70 years CAST has been a leader in the transportation industry. We provide safe, reliable service to our customers and a stable, friendly work environment for our employees. If you are looking for a new career opportunity where your excellent driving record and professional skills are valued and your co-workers know you by name, then join the CAST family!
We ARE your new work-home.
Competitive Wages & Per Diem
Flexible home time
Nationally recognized award-winning Safety Program
Full terminals in: Kingston, TN | Denver, CO | Las Vegas, NV | Richland, WA | Carlsbad, NM
BENEFITS included for full time drivers:
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus for all new hire drivers
- Paid Every Friday – Direct Deposit
- 100% paid health insurance premiums for the employee
- Family health plans also available
- Other great insurance options - including dental, vision, disability, and more!
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid Vacation
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid detention (with no free time)
- Uniforms provided
- Seniority bonuses starting at your first work anniversary
- Clean Roadside Inspection bonuses
- Driver recognition program
- Commercial Driver’s License - Class A (CDL-A)
- 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Minimum One (1) year Flatbed experience required
- Mountain driving experience strongly preferred
- Current Haz-Mat endorsement required
- TWIC Card required
- Clean Driving record
- 23 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical, Fit for Duty Test, Drug screen and Background check
CAST Transportation – We Aren’t Your Average Trucking Company!