Cast Lighting designs and manufactures cutting edge LED Landscape and Security Lighting products. We are a small completely aligned company with a dedicated quick to react staff. Be part of the future of the lighting industry. We are seeking a hands-on Marketing and Communications Specialist to join our team in our newly renovated Hawthorne, New Jersey office. Unleash your talents and contribute to the continued success of the company using the most effective marketing methods available. Responsibilities include:
· The use of social media (Face book, Twitter, Blogs and You Tube) to build the Cast brand and engage customers.
· Create and publish meaningful newsletters and press releases that set us apart from the competition.
· Manage the sales lead process, including drip campaign and strategies.
· Work on website optimization
· Manage the website, keeping information current and updated.
· Provide graphic design for magazine advertising, online directories, brochures, and banner bugs etc.
· Provide social media analytics to the team.
· Interact with our digital marketing company to publish blog and article content and updates if required to the site.
· Work with advertising companies and magazines looking for opportunities.
· Maintain advertising contracts and timelines.
· Maintain and update yearly price lists.
· Create, update and maintain product sheets, specification sheets, and instruction manuals as needed.
· Create, update and maintain box and product labels.
· Help create other cool marketing pieces as they come up.
· Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role.
· Exceptional communication and writing skills.
· Demonstrable experience in data analytics and tools.
· Well organized and detail orientated
· Solid Computer Skills, including: Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Bartender Software, Buffer, Photoshop, Email Automation and Website Administration.
· Looking for a creative mind.
· BS/BA in Marketing, communications or equivalent.