Non-profit organization seeking an experienced data management assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities include data entry, developing and maintaining procedures for data collection, input, and quality control. Assisting in the creation and reporting of various reports, and other clerical tasks. Assist in the billing and compliance of services to funders, and providers. Shall include, data entry, file, and document management.
The Data Management Assistant does not supervise any staff but should be comfortable re-directing staff in their performance as it relates to data quality, reporting directly to the COO.
·Bachelor's degree preferred. A minimum of an Associate’s degree.
· At least two (2) years of experience in a high-volume data entry position.
· Must demonstrate proficiency in verbal and written skills.
· Must demonstrate proficient computer skills (40 WPM).
· Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
· Must be able to effectively utilize electronic health records.
· Must be able to work with diverse groups and individuals.
· Must successfully complete all criminal background screens and remain eligible.
· Good Moral Character.
· Must pass a drug screen and follow drug-free workplace policy.
· Must maintain training as required.
· Must have a negative TB screening within 30 days of hire and annually thereafter.