CASCO USA, a leading distributor of industrial compressed air, pumps, vacuum blowers, chillers, and related services, is looking for a REFRIGERATION ENGINEER with proven history in design and/or support of medium to high temperature industrial refrigeration systems.
Candidates looking for an intellectually stimulating position where they can put into practice their refrigeration knowledge and expertise should apply. Candidates will work with refrigeration systems in a variety of industrial settings. Candidates should be comfortable designing systems based on customer needs & requirements. A thorough background & understanding in refrigeration equipment is key to success in this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support sales and service personnel in technical aspects of fluid chiller sales, repair, and troubleshooting
- Provide phone support to end users and on-site technicians
- Test and document equipment prior to shipment
- Assist in equipment sizing and selection
- Assist in design and documentation of custom packages to meet customer requirements
- Perform energy consumption estimates and model impact of improvements
- Assist in preparation of energy company rebate applications
- Other duties as required
- BSME or Equivalent experience in the refrigeration field
- 5 years experience in design and/or support of HCFC refrigeration equipment
- Excellent organization and customer service skills
- Familiarity with rotary, scroll, piston, and screw compressor operation
- Familiarity with R407C, R410A, R134a, and other refrigerants
- Preferred, EPA 608 Universal refrigeration certification
- Preferred, Working knowledge of UL508A, UL1995, and ASHRAE standards
Become a part of this knowledgeable support team!
Why work with CASCO USA? We are a growing company with five offices across Pennsylvania and Ohio. Our supportive, team environment is a great space for developing a highly rewarding career. Since 1991, we have been providing the highest level of service and look forward to incorporating another self-motivated individual to our organization. In this position you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare, dental and optical insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off