Maintenance Mechanic (Multiple Shifts)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 to $27 Hourly
What does it take to create 1.1 BILLION cups of coffee a year?
Ask Cascade Coffee!
For more than 40 years Cascade Coffee has been the premier specialty coffee contract manufacturer in the Pacific Northwest. Specializing in roasting, grinding, flavoring, and packaging coffee, catering to the world’s finest coffee brands worldwide. Cascade works behind the scenes to provide innovation, world-class coffee roasting, and a wide variety of packaging options to highlight their loyal customer’s brands.
Founded in 1977, the company operates from a 150,000 square foot manufacturing and roasting facility, more than 2 million pounds of green coffee storage facility, 50 million pounds annually of coffee roasting capacity as well as multiple roasting lines, flavor mixing systems and 14 automated packaging lines.
We offer a unique blend of benefits for you and your loved ones!
- Healthcare benefits | Multiple coverage levels of medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401k Roth or Pre-Tax options | $1 for $1 match and ZERO vesting period
- Long Term Disability and life insurance | Company provides coverage for all
- Voluntary Life, Disability, Accident & Critical Illness | Various insurance programs are offered to support your needs
- Employee Assistance Program | To support you and your family’s overall wellbeing to achieve your best and most productive self
- Sick and Vacation plans | Cascade understands the vital importance of a quality work/life balance
- Pet insurance | Multiple coverage levels for whatever best suits your furry (or not so furry) friend
- Cascade Cares | Exciting engagement programs each month
- Leadership Training | We invest in and dedicate time to training some of the best leaders in the industry
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Mechanic 3
STARTING WAGE: $23.50-$27.00 /Hour | Position Salary Range: $23.50-$37.00/ Hourly; DOE
Note: All roles will include shift differential for 2nd Shift: 0.25/Hour; 3rd Shift: 0.50/hour
SHIFT: Multiple Shifts Available (Indicate interest in application)
Responsible for maintaining the operational capability of all equipment in the Everett production plant. Coordinates with production leadership to ensure a smooth flow of production.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Provides mechanical and technical expertise to maintain machines and other utility systems.
- Responsible for reporting technical and operational problems on all equipment.
- Generates repairs and modifications as necessary.
- Operates and maintains workshop, tools, etc. for on-site maintenance and repair.
- Assists with equipment installation and facility modifications.
- Upholds and provides safe, high-quality, consistent products, and superior services that anticipate, meet or exceed the requirements of our customers.
- Complies with General Safety Communication Program.
- Performs any other duties/tasks that may be assigned to him/her on an as needed basis.
- Provide analysis and recommendations regarding mechanical failures.
- Recommend and execute overhauls and modifications to improve equipment operation.
- Contribute to the improvement of the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Provide coaching, direction and training to all production and technical team members.
- Read and understand electrical prints, drawings and basic ladder logic.
- Fully utilize PLC logic, including operational knowledge of and ability to write that logic.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be team oriented, and have a positive attitude.
- Forklift certified or willingness to become forklift certified required.
- No fear of heights or tight quarters.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic, aptitude to learn, self-motivated and capable of independent work.
WORK ENVIROMENT AND EQUIPMENT:
- Use of basic hand tools.
- Use of forklifts, scissor lifts, etc.
- This job is in a production plant and exposure to loud equipment noise; subject to coffee dust and intense coffee and flavoring odors.
- Limited exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
- Personal protection equipment and other Good Manufacturing Practices are mandatory.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years experience within an industrial Maintenance department
- Must be versed in electric, pneumatic
- Technical training preferred.
- Ability to address complex problems and propose viable solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot using PLC and PC software system tools is a plus.
Cascade coffee is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We celebrate our differences because we believe diversity drives innovation and leads to sustainable success. We recruit, hire and promote our partners based on capability and performance, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CASCADE COFFEE LLC
AutomotiveView all jobs at CASCADE COFFEE LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?