We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and organized individual to join our growing organization and to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and accounting tasks. This individual must have at least 2 years of demonstrated expertise with Quickbooks and relevant office experience.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.
Summary: The Office Administrator will ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the CASA office, and support the work of management and other staff.
· Provide administrative support to management and other staff
· Assist with accounts payables and receivables, to include timely and accurate invoicing and check preparation and mailing, entering billing information into QuickBooks database, and producing financial reports and analysis and general banking
· Handle continuous front-office administrative tasks such as:
o Answering the phone and forwarding calls and voicemails to the appropriate staff
o Greeting guests and assisting volunteers through problem solving techniques
o Replying to general requests with accurate information
· Oversee all aspects of office operations and facilities to include:
o Provide technological support to staff
o Management of building repair, maintenance and security
o Effectively managing the office supply inventory which includes purchasing, receiving and storing the supplies while ensuring the basic supplies are always available for entire building
o Ensuring an organized and tidy workplace
· Manage confidential information and working with a pleasant and professional demeanor and the highest level of discretion
· Collaborate with the CASA staff, board and volunteers to further CASA’s mission, values and vision
· Assist staff in maintaining files and program database, including preparing reports for management.
· Administer insurance policy renewals and compliance items
· Arrange meetings for staff and volunteers, which may include managing the agency calendar, monitoring snacks and beverages and ordering meals as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
· Financial or accounting background with relevant office management experience or two years of experience providing assistance in an office setting is required; human resources experience is a plus
· Must be proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office 365
· Must successfully pass our criminal record and child abuse registry checks
· Demonstrated success supporting a non-profit organization
· Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational skills
· Ability to collaborate and work within a team setting
· Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
· Ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines
· Prior experience handling confidential information
· Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to successfully multi-task (writing sample may be required)
The Office Administrator will be expected to have reliable daily transportation to perform work related errands. He/she will spend some time in the office that could involve intermittent physical activities including bending, reaching, sitting and walking during working hours. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a person with physical disabilities to perform the job.
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Northwest Arkansas mobilizes community volunteers to serve as advocates for abused and neglected children in foster care. CASA of Northwest Arkansas is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
CASA of Northwest ArkansasCourt Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Northwest Arkansas provides compassionate volunteers who advocate for abused and neglected children. We are committed to ensuring a consistent voice, safe home, and promising future for children in foster care.