Part Time Grocery RESET MERCHANDISERS
CART Solutions is growing and looking for Qualified part-time retail merchandisers to join our team! This is a part-time employment (W2) opportunity, offering a flexible work schedule. We provide remodel and reset services in some of the leading grocery chains as well as other types of retailers. Join the leader in the retail merchandising market!
Approximate Hours per week: Varied hours; 2-4 Shifts
Rate of Pay: Starting at $12.75 per hour
Location: St Augustine and surrounding area
Details: Immediate Start; 5 am Start Time; 6-10 Hour Shifts; Grocery Resets; Plan-o-gram experience required
Benefits of working with CART Solutions:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible work schedules
* Direct deposit for payroll
* W2 Employment
* We offer a Pay Advance program that allows you access to a portion of your earnings each day
* After 1-year employment, full benefit package may be available - including medical/vision/dental/life/401(k)
* Weekends and holidays off
Qualified Merchandisers will be expected to:
* Work up to 8-10 hours a day
* Availability for a flexible work schedule
* Have reliable transportation
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Have reliable internet connectivity & text capabilities - smartphone, tablet or computer
Our Retail Merchandiser requirements:
* Minimum of 1-year retail or merchandising experience that includes resets
* In order to complete this work, you MUST be comfortable with POG's and be able to read, and implement a plan-o-gram
* Have a working knowledge of common computer/smart phone functions (i.e. email, internet, texting, taking and uploading digital pictures)
* Must be able to read and follow detailed directions
* Obtain sign off sheets and upload them to website
* Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8-10 hours and regularly lift 25 pounds
* A pre-employment background check and drug test may be required by our contract retailers. Results of said tests do not necessarily exclude applicants from being hired. Looking for a second chance? Talk to us first!
* A desire to be a great team member
Job Duties May Include:
* Projects include implementation of weekly plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets, product cut-ins, audits, cleaning and stocking shelves, retagging, and product rotation
* Building an excellent service relationship with team members, CART personnel and clients
* Reporting your worked hours daily via online portal accessible with a smart phone, computer or tablet.
* Remaining accessible and having open communication with the Project Manager
* Ability to arrive on time and work scheduled hours, which may include overnight or early morning shifts.
* Ability to work successfully on a team or individually and follow the Lead's directions
* Must be reliable and maintain a good attendance record
* Professional appearance and demeanor required
* Depending on location, willingness to drive to different locations each week
* Other duties as assigned
If you are ready to use your merchandising, organizational, and communication skills with a company that values your experience, please apply to our company web site.
About CART Solutions
CART Solutions is a leader in merchandising services currently operating in 35 states. We work with many of the biggest names and largest retailers in the US. We are nationwide, except for the northeast, so we can offer work close to home or offer opportunities to travel. We consider the employees of CART Solutions to be one if its most valuable resources. We are a family owned company that believes in treating each of our team members with fairness and respect. We strive to create a great work environment while at the same time being dedicated 100% to satisfying our clients' needs.
CART Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All Applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. CART Solutions participates in the e-Verify program