We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform Tasks related to patient care and clinical care to ensure patient flow is running efficiently
- Work under a Physician directly in performing patient care.
- Escort patient to exam rooms. Perform Vitals, and Phlebotomy, EMR charting, etc.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedure
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with direct patient care
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and have excellent communication skills
The company will pay 100% of your health and dental insurance
CAROLINA BLOOD AND CANCER CARE
Why Work Here?Work for a company you will want to retire from, we offer an excellent environment for our employees to grow in their careers. The company will pay 100% of your health and dental insurance
36 hours per week with FT benefits, 100% coverage of medical and dental insurance, Family oriented environment, No weekends
Rock Hill, SC