CBCCA is a great place to work and grow with a great environment.
We are looking to fill this full time position in the Rock hill office and looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and reliable person. Prior medical office experience is preferred but not required for a willing and fast learner.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information. Works to obtain prior-authorizations for medications and imaging as needed.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The company will pay 100% of your health and dental insurance