Maintenance Mechanic $2,500 Sign On Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $26 to $33 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Maintenance Mechanic performs a variety of work that requires in-depth knowledge of various trades, including mechanical, electrical and pneumatics. The Maintenance Mechanic is expected to troubleshoot, repair, install, adjust, and maintain machinery, devices, moving parts and equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties; effect repairs and adjustments, either temporarily to keep machine in production, or permanently if required and feasible.
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining and/or replacement of purchased parts.
- Complete installation and setup of CNC or manual machinery.
- Work closely with machine operators to ensure equipment is operating as designed.
- Troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Lay out repair parts; perform minor fabrication of parts using mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
- Perform basic welding using established practices and techniques. Fabricate, weld or machine parts as needed for repairs.
- Installation of new machine tools or relocation of existing machines to involve erection, leveling, fitting, and aligning operations.
- Maintains and helps support the development of Preventative Maintenance plans.
- Utilizes strong mechanical and electrical skills to complete assignments.
- Identify and solve problems, resolve conflicts, and optimize opportunities.
- Supports general facility duties and performs maintenance related activities on building infrastructure as required.
- Complete all required paperwork, quality records, documents, etc.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, and clean/restock area at end of shift.
- Contributes to team effort in a collaborative and supportive manner.
*Other duties as required in support of the department and the company*
- Knowledge of electrical infrastructure.
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing, and ambiguous environment while maintaining a positive team environment.
- Reliable and flexible to work additional hours on short notice for special projects.
- Understanding and experience in Lean manufacturing environment preferred. Participate in continuous improvement projects and 5S related performance teams.
- A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED, Associate Degree in industrial maintenance preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years as CNC maintenance technician eight (8) years in machine maintenance with machine repair, pneumatics, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems required.
- Experience with CNC, PLC, and servo drive.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Our talented team of employees worldwide helps bring movies to your seat on airplanes, deliver mission-critical information from drones to the command office, transfer heart rhythm to paper, route communications from space, connect power to downhill oil drills, and get planes back in the air faster.
CARLISLE INTERCONNECT TECHNOLOGIESWhy Work Here?
Competitive Pay, Full Benefits, 401K matching, Wellness Program, Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Leave!
Headquartered in St. Augustine, FL, with offices and manufacturing facilities all around the globe, Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (CarlisleIT) is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of high-performance wire, cable, and medical devices. We provide complete interconnect solutions to industries like Aerospace, Military & Defense Electronics, Space, Medical, Test & Measurement, and Industrial. Our talented team of employees worldwide helps bring movies to your seat on airplanes, deliver mission-critical information from drones to the command office, transfer heart rhythm to paper, route communications from space, connect power to downhill oil drills, and get planes back in the air faster.