Sales Account Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Sales Account Manager – Banking & Insurance Group
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment.
The Sales Account Manager position is critical for the continued growth of CARFAX’s Auto Finance department as it aids financial institutions through the automotive lending process using CARFAX products and data.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage financial institution accounts through phone calls, emails, and webinar presentations with the goal of increasing revenue
- Grow existing accounts by presenting/upselling new CARFAX products
- Increase usage of existing CARFAX tools
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to maximize customer satisfaction and retention
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of proven B2B Sales experience, including telephone sales
- Account management, retention and customer service experience
- Strong time management and communication skills, organized and detail oriented
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to establish a personal rapport with clients, prioritize and balance various responsibilities and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Experience in automotive or financial services industry a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
Get fresh Sales Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.