Entry-Level Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Team CARFAX as an Entry-Level Inside Sales Representative
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. And just announced, the return of the 4-day work week from Memorial Day through Labor Day! We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” isn’t just a catchy saying, it’s part of the #CARFAXdifference! Even today, while working remotely temporarily due to COVID-19, our culture is strong, and our team is connected!
New CARFAX employees must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based positions. On your first day of employment with CARFAX you will be required to upload your vaccination card into our HR system. If hired, HR will consider requests for reasonable accommodation on an individualized basis.
The Inside Sales Representative position offers the opportunity to work for an industry leader that rewards hard work with a solid base salary, monthly commissions, contests and incentives.
- Make 75+ outbound phone calls per day
- Articulate the CARFAX value proposition
- Meet and exceed monthly outbound call activity and sales goals
- Participate in training needed to be set up for success
- Be part of a team that supports and motivates each other for success and makes work fun
- Drive, self-motivation, and love for sales and closing deals!
- Ability to connect with and influence others
- Ability to articulate a value proposition
- 1+ years prior B2B/B2C sales experience desirable
BusinessView all jobs at CARFAX